Who can benefit
Tristhana Vinyasa Yoga begins on a therapeutic level were areas of weakness are uncovered and strategies implemented to overcome them. This suits those new to yoga or for rehabilitation, and establishes a preparation sequence that evolves with the practice.
All sorts of people can benefit from The Tristhana Vinyasa Yoga System:
- Yoga practitioners of all experience levels
- Young and old with no yoga experience
- Ashtanga Yoga students wishing to establish a solid foundation and platform to create a base that will develop into a the full Primary Series and behold
- Ashtanga Yoga students who have found that it may not be for them, or have been injured
- Students wishing to establish their own personal yoga practice
- Students looking for a safe enjoyable approach to vinyasa yoga
- Students of yoga wishing to become yoga teachers
- Yoga teachers looking to broaden their horizons in the Vinyasa direction and understand more about the incorporation of the breath into yoga practice.
- Teachers looking to advance their teaching into a systematic approach, and discover the difference between being a teacher or an instructor.
- All therapists and health practitioners
- Fitness instructors and sports coaches
- Athletes and sportsmen and -women
- Skiers, runners and cyclists
- Dancers of all styles
- People who are unfit, overweight, inflexible and out of condition
- Back, neck, shoulder and joint pain sufferers
- Those in need of injury recovery and rehabilitation
- People suffering from mental illness, especially depression, anxiety and addiction
- Smokers wishing to quit.
- Those suffering from the effects of stress
- People suffering from eating disorders
- Anyone interested in the continual improvement of the functioning of their body, reducing the affects of age
Vinyasa Yoga is a perfect way to keep up an effective fitness program right in your own home that can be practiced at any intensity for as long or as short of time as you feel.